A Letter From Founder Katherine Farrell
Thank you for your loyalty and commitment to Katherine’s Catering as we adjust to the changes in our industry during the COVID-19 Pandemic. We are closely following the directives of our health leaders and government officials, adopting new practices in both the workplace and at events. We will continue to make any necessary adjustments to our food production facility and service offerings as directives change and evolve. We now offer individually packaged meals, contactless food deliveries and a seamless curbside pick-up option for our guests. All meetings, social and corporate gatherings, and celebrations are being handled with a new sensitivity to minimize potential risks.
We remain focused on the health, wellness and safety of our clients, their guests, our employees, and their families. We’ll continue to provide amazing food and custom service options while following procedures and policies that protect our team members and clients. We are staying positive and adjusting our services each and every day.
Our COVID-19 Pandemic Plan:
- Mandatory health screening procedures for all employees
- Promote working remotely when possible
- Provide personal protective equipment (PPE) to our employees
- Established physical distancing measures within the workplace: Moved workstations to increase separation distance
- Culinary team members wear hats or hair nets, food service gloves and masks when handling food
- All employees follow handwashing guidelines set forth by the Washtenaw County Health Department
- Surfaces in the production areas and offices are routinely cleaned and disinfected
- Service team members wear masks and gloves
REFINED CLIENT VISITOR PROTOCOLS
- Use of video or telephone conferencing to replace in-person client meetings
Katherine’s Catering is able to fully service events of all kinds, adhering to COVID-19 health and safety guidelines from the CDC and food industry experts. Our staff has been trained to apply heightened measures in sanitation, food handling, and safety for each and every event. Our Catering Sales Coordinators will coordinate with you to ensure that your specific event is equipped with the necessary sanitation and disinfecting needs, and to address any additional preventative measures to keep you and your guests safe.
- Contactless delivery and curbside pickup
- Single-wrapped utensils with all catering orders
- Individually packaged meals available to minimize cross contamination
We will continue to update our current pandemic plan as new information is released and as gathering limitations are lifted. Today, and in the days to come, we hope you consider the adjustments we have made to put any health concerns at ease.
As always, the Katherine’s Catering team is here to address our clients’ questions and/or concerns – please don’t hesitate to reach out to us at 734.930.4270.
Stay safe and well,